Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two Weeks Old


Time is just flying by and this is just the beginning! We had our two week appointment today and the girls are doing great. Olivia is a haas weighing in at 5lb 4 oz and Gabby is not far behind at 5lb 2.5oz. They have broken into the five's and are not looking back! I had my two week post-op appointment and I think I got the go-ahead on going back to work in about two weeks! That is amazing, but I am feeling amazing and I will only start back on my half-days. Surely I can handle two days for just three hours!


Anyway, back to kid-talk! The girls are feeding a little better and we are feeding on demand now. Which means we just wait for one of them to wake up. I will not be feeding around the clock, but once we get a better estimate of what they can eat without offering them a bottle following the breastfeeding we can set a better schedule. I have to have a schedule! That is the ultimate goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment