Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Quartet is Complete


Well we are all home and on day number two. We had a great night "rooming in" at the hospital. They kicked us out and said take your kids with you! We were happy to go and try this thing at home.

All has been good! Feeding still every three hours is tiring. They breastfeed and then I still have to pump until they master the "suckling" reflex. Visits from family and clsoe friends have been good. The doc said no visitors for six weeks. Well, we all know I can't abide by that rule! I am the hand washing and hand sanitizer nazi. Which is weird with my chiro background. The whole germ thing has never been a concern of mine...having a child changes lots of things I suppose.

I will put some new pics up as soon as I get some put on the computer. For now is the awesome bow hanger for the girls room. This was made by a great friend Christen Shanor. She sells them on www.ticklemepinkbowtique.com This pic is a little old and it is now filled completely up!

No comments:

Post a Comment