Sunday, June 7, 2009

First night at Darlin's


It has been so long since our last post. I think I am delayed on the posting because of my new addiction to Facebook. I denied the Facebook family for a long time. I thought, I cannot have a blogspot, a myspace and a Facebook! Well, much to my dismay, I can. So I apologize and have come back to the blogspot.

Since the last post...yes, the one about sleeping through the night, Olivia has digressed. She wakes at about 2:30am religiously now and must either be rocked or fed. The pedi said not to feed her...so that is what we are trying to do. I find that if I can wake Pete from his comatose state and he goes in to comfort her we have a much better outcome. Gabrielle, on the other hand, sleeps like there is nothing to it...back...stomach...upside down...not a problem!

Last night was the first time for the girls to stay the night at Darlin and PaPaws. Pete and I went to a surprise party for Cody Lewis (Pete's B.F.F.)at the Flying Saucer and then came to the Brace house and spent the night with the girls. They are so well-behaved over there! They lay on the ground and love their tummy time and take naps and are so wonderful! It must be the Sally's School of Social Reform!!

3 comments:

  1. They are getting SO BIG !! I LOVE the pierced ears... so jealous.... ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - I cannot believe how big they're getting - holding themselves up! I can't wait to see them (and you!) in just a couple weeks! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last post (and this one) is Angela. Too lazy to switch. Does Jeff ever post comments?

    ReplyDelete