Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dog Gone It


Well in the world of the Garcia Quartet, I seem to have neglected my other duo...the dogs. Our wonderful dogs are neglected, unloved and sometimes even unfed! Yes, unfed! Sometimes not even eating until 9pm. Carmella is adjusting very well and Bones is just happy to be let inside whenever he can. Carmella enjoys sleeping next to the girls. She has learned not to invade their space for fear of Pete yelling at her. I must say we have two of the most wonderful dogs a quartet could ever ask for!

I know my audience is not entirely interested in my dogs, so here are some new pics of my girls!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the dogs ... we have similar issues but they seem to take it all in stride !! Have a great day today and I can not wait to see pics !

    ReplyDelete