Monday, August 3, 2009

My Mother Always Said...

If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all! Isn't that what we were all told as children? I surely would never criticize someone for something that they choose to do or wear or choose...I already said that huh? I cannot stand it when people make a comment and as soon as it hurts your feelings, out comes the "I am only joking." Well, the intention was already there, as well as the criticism behind the "joke." And it is not a point of me being sensitive, it is a point of people crossing the line and putting it out there when nobody wants to hear it and it is only critical of others. In my old age...29 for the first time....I feel I have become aware of others and the actions that my words have. I wish some were as thoughtful.

Just had to blog that off my chest...

Here are some great bow-head pics for all our fans out there!





3 comments:

  1. I know exactly where this blog is coming from.... You need to tell anyone who makes a snide or rude comment about your bows to kiss your a**** - really an adult wants to poke fun at an infant hair accessory ...??... who is the real infant here...
    But realy for all the haters there are a ton of bow lovers too !
    stay tuned for my blog... mine will not be so polite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are precious!!!! I hope I can get Cainlee to leave bows on because Claire started taking them off very early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are just the cutest!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete