Sunday, July 26, 2009

Table for Two


The girls have officially started their eating career! The journey has started with spinach and will, hopefully, end with spinach. If they are anything like their mother, they will enjoy spinach for a very long time. I faithfully eat a spinach salad every day!

The girls turn six months old tomorrow, July 27th. I think I will bake some cupcakes and have a little party. Yes, the girls will get some cupcakes and especially icing inadvertently. We are still on the breastfeeding wagon and are currently undecided on its duration. I am thinking about 10 months would be fantastic and am nervous about the five days in Las Vegas rapidly approaching in early September. Pete is convinced he has it covered and I applaud his enthusiasm and confidence. I know he will have two willing participants close by to help at any time and I hope he utilizes them!

1 comment: