Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Waiting Game

Now we are at the hospital and just playing the waiting game. The DR came in just a bit ago and informed me that we will not be going home without any babies. Which means they will deliver via c-section either Monday or Tuesday. Right now we are just waiting on some more lab results before we know anything else. I feel nervous about is being away from my house for more than a week. That has never happened before! Who is going to get the mail and pay the bills and lie on the couch? Someone has to go by and give the couch some lovin! I have sent Pete back and forth with list after list and just pray that I have forgotten nothing. So I will update you all as soon as we know anything. Imagine...a due date of March 10th, which we knew would not be, but then to have them in January! Pete's birthday is in January, so we know they will have kind hearts!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the twins to arrive. You (all four of you!) are in my prayers. I wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh... the anticipation is killing me !!! thanks for keeping us updated :) I hate that I am not there... And can't wait to get a chance to come home so all 4 of our girls can get a chance to meet and have a photo op... Isn't that NUTS !! My 2 and your 2 ... That is a lot of estrogen... Out poor poor husbands !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear the news that they are here! I can't wait to visit them! Thanks for keeping us updated! I love you!

    ReplyDelete