Saturday, September 5, 2009

What happens in Vegas...


It is finally here. September 13th will be the fifth year anniversary of Brace Chiropractic and Wellness Center. It is an annual treat to be able to treat my staff and their spouses to a nice dinner and a night out on the town in appreciation of their service to me and my family. Well five years deserves something a little more spectacular!

We leave for Las Vegas Thursday, September 10th!!! The girls from the office and I are so excited to get out of town!! The past five years has been great with the last year being the most difficult and filled with changes. From coverage Maternity Doctors while I was out, to building on without me there and adding two little angels to our daily staff and routine at the office. My three staff members, BJ, Jennifer and our newest addition, Cassie (she has actaully been there quite a while), have been so great and a crucial part of keeping the office running and actually open for so long! We look forward to many more anniversaries!

The baby girls are staying behind with their daddy! We are super excited for them to get some daddy alone time and to get to spend time with our new Nanny! We have hired a nanny named Maria. She is from Lake Worth and has been a nanny for about ever. She is 50 years old and hispanic. Which is exactly what I was looking for. She has lots of experience and plans on teaching the girls spanish.

I am very excited about help with the day to day things and not having to take the girls place to place. We have really been scrambling since one of our babysitters has gone back to college. We need some stability!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment